A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Fixed library view failing to fully re-render when changing views for some users without GPU accelerated web views or on Windows 7
- Fixed Steam causing Windows 10 volume slider overlay and capturing media keys
- Fixed web rendering not pausing on Windows when Steam client is minimized or closed
- Hidden achievements will no longer be shown on an game’s activity feed if you have not already unlocked that achievement
- Fixed dragging apps from the Library home page to the collections page
- Improved performance for games with a large number of screenshots saved
- Updated Post Game Summary to be dismissible
- Put black bars over spoiler-tagged images in the activity feed and community.
- Fixed library intermittently not displaying due to Steam Helper crash
- Fixed Steam usage of Chromium Safe Storage key if present in the user keychain
- Fixed an issue when converting controller configurations to PS3 controllers from other controller types
- Fixed a bug that could cause some configurations with action set layers to appear blank.
- Fixed chat window not displaying in Big Picture VR
- Fixed chat window not displaying with some UI scaling settings